Happy New Year
Who's ready for the Comeback this Fall?
Get to know them
Wanna learn more about the Bratz Pack?
Dolls, Dolls & Dolls!
Take a look at previous Bratz dolls
Glam Gets Wicked
Learn more about the Bratzillaz dolls
Welcome to the Bratz Wikia!
The ONLY Wiki with a Passion for Fashion and Self-Expression!
Bratz is a line of fashiondolls designed by Carter Bryant and manufactured by MGA Entertainment that was launched in early 2001. The Brand about four BFFs Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha and Jade rocking’ the hottest fashion trends with their friends and some serious attitude. With tons of confidence and style to match, the Bratz make heads turn wherever they go. The dolls feature big heads with almond-shaped eyes, small noses and big glossing lips, setting a whole new trend for fashiondolls.
This Wiki is an encyclopedic resource for all things Bratz. Want to add something to the encyclopedia? Just click the "edit" button at the top of any page, but be sure to follow our guidlines!
The Bratz Pack
|Dolls and Merchandise||MGA Entertainment|
| The Brand had its debut in May 21th 2001 and MGA is still coninuing releasing more products.|
Read about the Bratz dolls and merchandise
| Information about the companies history, original concepts and sales figures.|
Read about MGA Entertainment
|Books, Albums and Videogames||Websites|
| The Bratz dolls and movies although have been promoted by studio albums, soundtracks, books and several consol games.|
Read about the Bratz books, albums and games
| Several websites and accounts have been made for the brand over the past years incl. Social Media accounts and many Website changes.|
Read about the Bratz Websites
|TV Series & Movies||Bratz Spin Off Lines|
| Over 10 animated movies, two TV seasons, three interactive DVDs, a TV Design Show and a cancelled Webseries have been made to date.|
Read about Bratz TV Shows and Movies
| Next to the classic Bratz dolls MGA made several Spin-Offs incl. Lil' Bratz, Bratz Babyz, Bratz Catz, Bratz Kidz and Bratzillaz.|
Read about the Bratz Spin Offs
Latest News• Did you know there was originally a "Pink Winter Dream" Sasha and Jade doll, buth both dolls have been cancelled?
• MGA made the decision to completely overhaul the brand throughout 2014, in efford to return the brand to its roots. As a result, none of the 2014 dolls were offered to the North American retailers. The new Bratz products are coming out in Fall 2015.
• Both Spring 2014 lines "Duct Tape Fashion" and "My Passion Wave 2" only came out in Russia.
• The Bratzillaz Spin-Off officially discontinued in Fall 2013. There are no new Bratzillaz coming out in near future unless MGA is planing a comeback for them too, which is very unlikely.
• MGA is releasing a new dolline in Spring 2015 called "Vi & Va" incl. Characters called Roxxi, Valentina and Felicia. Does this mean we won't be seeing those three girls in the Bratz universe anymore?
• MGA is still continuing releasing more "Bratz Classicz" DVDs!
Bratz in Social Networks